dimarts, 25 de maig del 2010

ITALY

This year I've gone to Italy with the school. This travel is for the end of the course and in the IES Castelló d'Empuries ,every year, the four course of ESO go to Italy one week on March.
In Italy we visited a lot of cities which Roma, Florencia or Siena.
The city I liked more was Roma because in my opinion it's more interesting than the others. The hotels we stayed were very goods. The hotel of Roma was very clean and modern.
In the hotel's room I stayed with Quim and Guillem.
For go to Italy we went by airplane but for returns to Spain we came with a very big and modern ship.
The more funny part of the travel was on the ship, We could do all we want and the teachers didn't say nothing.
In the ship room I stayed with Jose, Marvin, Moha and Elvira.

Definetily, the travel in general was very good and I past a good time with my friends.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada