dilluns, 23 de novembre del 2009

My pet

I have one pet. He is a lizard, he is a 'lagarto barbudo' and his scientific name is 'pogona vitticeps'.
I call he alberto.
I have this animal since I have my 1rst comunion. He has five or six years but he can live up eleven or twelve years.
He eat one coup for a day and he drink one coup for a month!
He is a pacifiest animal but sometimes he puts furios and he can attack with a lot of skewers he has in his body.
Somethimes he scapes of his terrarium but always goes in to my father's bethroom and he sleeps below their bed.



















3 comentaris:

  1. OOhhhh... I want to see it!! [L]
    I remember you that you promise it to me "¬¬

    M.... it's so beauty :p

    ResponElimina
  2. wow, you have got a lizard for pet? it's strange, but it's beautiful!!

    bye :-)

    ResponElimina
  3. I love your Lagarto Barbudo!!
    I want to see it too :D

    one kiss!

    ResponElimina